Be clicking, “I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions,” I, the purchaser, agree to the following statements:
- I, the purchaser, acknowledge that tracked shipping is recommended by DIY Packraft Ltd. and I understand that shipping methods such as, Small Packet USA Air, Small Packet International Surface, Small Packet International Air, International Parcel Air, International Parcel Surface do not include parcel tracking services and I understand that without tracking, delivery is not guaranteed. If I choose a shipping method without tracking, I accept responsibility for any delayed or lost packages.
- I understand that international “Surface” shipping methods may take 8 weeks or more to arrive.
- If I, the purchaser, fail to retrieve my parcel from the post office/customs office and it is returned to DIY Packraft Ltd., I understand that DIY Packraft Ltd. will not ship it again for free.
- I, the purchaser, understand that no change can be made to a delivery address after an order is shipped.
- I, the purchaser, agree that for international orders, DIY Packraft Ltd. cannot be held responsible for lost, delayed, or returned packages due to actions or mistakes made by officials in the destination country.
- I, the purchaser, agree to check the contents of my shipment and to report any damage, omission, or discrepancy within ten days of receipt, and I acknowledge that failure to do so within the allotted time will forfeit any claim for replacement or reimbursement.
Waiver of Liability
- I, the purchaser, agree to waive any and all claims against DIY Packraft Ltd. and to release DIY Packraft Ltd. and its representatives from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, death, or expense that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer, either directly or indirectly as a result of the use of any product or technique purchased from or recommended by DIY Packraft Ltd., due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care.
- I, the purchaser, agree to hold harmless and indemnify DIY Packraft Ltd. and its representatives for any claims or demands resulting from any property damage or personal injury to any third party, which might be made against DIY Packraft Ltd. resulting from my use of any product or technique purchased or recommended by DIY Packraft Ltd. or its representatives.
- I, the purchaser, agree that this agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity.
- I, the purchaser, agree that this agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and any litigation involving the parties shall be brought within the Province of British Columbia.
- In entering into this agreement, I am not relying on any oral, written, or recorded representations or statements made by DIY Packraft Ltd. or its representatives with respect to the safety of the construction or use of a DIY Packraft or any other product, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
- I, the purchaser, understand that all DIY Packraft plans and designs are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced, sold, offered as a service, or used for profit or gain in any way without prior written consent from DIY Packraft Ltd.
Order Cancellations & Returns
- I, the purchaser, understand that returns may be accepted at the discretion of DIY Packraft Ltd. and that all returns may incur a 15% Restocking Fee, and shipping will be at my, the purchaser’s, expense.
- I, the purchaser, understand that if I cancel my order before it is shipped I may be charged up to a 5% Cancellation Fee.
- I, the purchaser, understand that no warranty is given or implied with any sale.
I, the purchaser, have read and understood the agreement above and agree to be bound by its terms.